Sunday, March 6, 2016

Whip that WIP!

A new month is here. I'm still here. Writing, reading, and--a little arithmetic, but not much. I hit SUBMIT on a manuscript, and sent out another via mail. So, fingers crossed! Actually, I don't believe in luck. If you are so inclined, please pray for me. Seriously.

Books I've read this year (in no particular order):

1. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
2. Dorothy Must Die
3. The Wicked Will Rise
4. Lock & Mori
5. Brooklyn
6. The Ripper Gene
7. Emma by Jane Austen (finished it, is more like it)
8. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (ditto)
9. Gunpowder Green

Right now I'm reading The Magicians. And there are hundreds of others on the TBR pile. Yeah.

I posted on my other blog that I have three main works-in-progress. I'll mention them here:

1. The Warring Goblet (heroic fantasy) Poldark meets Home Alone meets Lord of the Rings
2. Doomsday (high fantasy) Harry Potter meets Jurassic Park meets Frequency
3. Untitled (paranormal mystery) Merlin meets Community meets an Agatha Christie novel meets Wonder

Fun times.

Speaking of writing, I should be doing that. Right now. Other than blogging, but of course.

Ciao!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment