Monday, February 22, 2016

Snoring

It's 2:15 in the morning. Everyone is snoring, the sound I loathe above all others. Well, that and heavy breathing, which is pretty much the same thing. Oh, and people chomping on their food. Great, now I'm really irritated.

In my creative writing group, we're covering the five senses. We've done sight, sound, touch, and taste. Scent is left, and I'm a little apprehensive. The activities for each class under the sense theme have been hands on. I could have people smell things and write about scent, but I can see people having sneezing fits all over the place. Le ugh.

Did I mention snoring irritates me?

It's 2:19 in the morning, and my brain can barely form a coherent thought. I think I'd better sign off. Just wanted to pop in to say that I am not yet dead, and to give a reminder: I'm mostly blogging on my WordPress account: The Blog of Beth Overmyer.

Thanks for stopping by,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment