Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy May Day!


A very happy May Day to you all (and a happy fifth anniversary to my sister and brother-in-law.) What are your plans to celebrate for this glorious day?

...

What? You have none? Tsk-tsk! Oh, you're going to see The Avengers: Age of Ultron? This I can totally approve of. No spoilers, please. I might not get to see it until next week :-/



I used to secretly deliver flowers to our neighbors when I was a tween. My friend Melanie, my sister, and I would make bouquets and then set out on a daring quest through open fields and cow pastures to deliver the floral gifts to the widow down the way and then a family of friends a good 1/3 mile away.

The only times in my life that I felt like Secret Agent Woman ;-) We'd duck behind buildings, crouch behind trees. Anyone passing by might've thought we were a bunch of hooligans up to no good. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment