Thursday, November 27, 2014

I am Thankful for...

- My Mom, who has been a great source of support (and tolerance) as I scratch out my novellas/shorts/whatevers. And, yes, she is forgiven for the novel deletion from 18 or so years ago.

- My sister, Rachel

- My brother-in-law, Ben

- My niece, Miss B.!

- My writerly friends and acquaintances, in person and online (especially Ruthie, Julene, Victoria, Rob, and Debbie)

- My non-writerly friends who put up with me anyway :)

- The Cat

- Water Cat

- My church family at New Community

- A warm house

- Samwise (my computer)

- Every good thing God has given me

What are YOU thankful for? I'd love to hear how you've been blessed =) With so much negative in the world, focusing on our blessings is CRUCIAL.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

^The mess from last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment