Thursday, October 23, 2014

Book Lover's Gift List

Have a bibliophile in your life? Here are some gift ideas for ya...

Novel-Teas - These bags o' English Breakfast tea each come with a different literary quote on them. Available from Amazon for $14.95 (for 25 bags in a nice box.)

Bathtub Caddy - This contraption is made out of bamboo and chrome, and sits across your tub with arms resting on either side. It has a book prop, and a place to put your wine glass. You can get it from Amazon for $43.25 (as of 9/9/14.)

Book Lover's Scrabble - Self-explanatory. I don't know if they make it any more, but I found it on Amazon for $29.99 (as of 9/9/14.)

Barnes and Noble gift card

__
Okay, bibliophiles: What is YOUR ideal gift?

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd like the tea bags or Book Lover's Scrabble. Gift cards are nice too. I also like travel coffee cups for when I'm writing. Keeps my coffee or tea hot longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one thing off the list for my sister for Christmas (won't say which, in case she gets on.) A good travel mug is a great idea for a writer, for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete