Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Books I plan to read--or finish reading--in 2014

Yeah, I have a lot of unfinished business with a few books. They are as follows, though the list might shorten itself before the end of the year:

1. The Four Feathers
2. Northanger Abbey
3. The Writer's Journey
4. The Accidental Hero
5. Bleak House
6. Siren Suicides: I Chose to Die
7. Emma
8. ? (I can't even remember what book this is...)

On my TBR pile:

9. Divergent
10. The Book Thief
11. Becoming Jane Austen
12. Mansfield Park

and hopefully thirty-eight others. I also plan on rereading the Lord of the Rings trilogy :)

What about YOU? What are your reading plans for the new year?

2 comments:

  1. My 2014 book reading plans are to try and tackle some of the books on my kindle. Not sure which ones I'll be reading, but I've got a LOT of them to choose from!

    ReplyDelete