Friday, November 29, 2013

Blog Hop

Thank you, Marsha R. West, for tagging me! Here is the Q and A:


Q: What are you working on right now?

A: I have an idea file of exactly sixty projects. Right now I'm working on re-writing another middle grade adventure, and a YA fantastical romance. (I'm too fond of the titles to share yet!)
Q: How does it differ from other works in its genre?

A: The MG book differs from most other books in that it doesn't skirt around or sugar coat the subject matter, which is mental illness. As for the YA fantasy, I'm not in far enough to know yet.
Q: Why do you write what you do?

A: I write what I like to write and what I like to read. I don't write to trends. I say "Write for yourself, edit for others." That's how I try to get by.
Q: How does your writing process work?

A: I come up with the idea, which usually hits me over the head at strange moments, then flesh it out. Once I've let it stew for awhile, I try it out on paper.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Beth. Interesting Q & A. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Suzanne! I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete