Friday, May 31, 2013

Name Reveal

And the FMC (female main character) of my new project is...

Celeste "Les" Baker!

Thanks for all the help, you guys. Much appreciated. And, now for the additional names in honor of the first five to comment:

Nadine: The hip close friend

Phoenix: Eldest daughter of the king

Dan: Nadine's boyfriend

Penny: Celeste's career counselor at college

Susanne: Youngest daughter of the king

If you were one of the first three to comment and haven't received your copy of In a Pickle yet, please email me: bethovermyer@gmail.com

Next time I need help naming characters, I am definitely going to you guys. I may also have a few questions and prizes in the near future, so stay tuned!

Keep breathing,
Beth

__
Only one month left to help me raise money for Haiti! You may rectify this at once by purchasing a copy of my middle grade novella In a Pickle before or on June 30th, 2013. Every penny I make will go to Greta Home & Academy in Haiti.

Oh, and be sure to pick up a FREE teacher's guide.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on having decided on the name! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on choosing the female main character's name! Way cool on the additional names. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Susanne! I'm rather excited about the names I have :)

    ReplyDelete