Sunday, February 10, 2013

Wee Hours of the Mornin'

What time is it? 5:22. AM. Very, very AM.

I'm aware that most of my blog followers are fellow writers. There may be some lurkers in there *peers through the ether* and they may be *le gasp* readers. Yes, I know you all read. I'm talking about people who read what *I* write...besides these silly posts. Which brings me to my dilemma:

To post for writers, new and aspiring?

or

To post for readers?

or

To post for both?

What are YOUR preferences?

Do you HAVE a preference?

Do you have some CHOCOLATE? I'm all out :(


2 comments:

  1. Chocolate.. did you say? Oh dear, you are out. I think I have a little stashed away for a rainy day... and *cocks ear to listen* it just started to rain, as I began to write this comment.
    So... we can share.
    Would you like coffee with yours?
    I think writing a blog as if you are talking to a friend, a friend interested in reading AND writing and 'Life in General', is the way to go. That's what I try to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. *noms chocolate*

    Coffee would be lovely, thanks. But tea would be awesome, if you have it.

    Thanks for the advice. I've been blogging for years, and I've been more focused on writers than anything. Someday I shall get this right :)

    ReplyDelete