Friday, February 15, 2013

Cyborg Seeking Women Advice

Dear Bethy:

I've been on the run for sometime now. Don't get me wrong: I didn't do anything illegal...I think. Does throwing yourself off a thirty-story building count? Tossing a bounty hunter around? Anyway, there's this girl in my life now. She's the first girl I've ever met, and so far so good. I was just wondering if you had any tips for dealing with women in general. So far, all I know is that they look different, smell better, and are cranky every so many weeks (or when you tell her you've got to run and you mean literally RUN away from the bad guys.)

Any help welcome,
A Cyborg Seeking Women Advice



Dear Cyborg:

First of all, congratulations on surviving such a fall. That's impressive, though it was a very foolish thing to do.  Before doing something so dangerous, stop and think "Will I survive?" or "Would I let my child do this someday?" If the answer is no, step back and make a new plan. As for women advice, do not generalize. Every woman is different: Some smell like a farm and others are cranky all the time. Just be yourself, be nice,  and make sure you appreciate her.

Good luck outrunning the baddies,
Bethy

2 comments: