Starting in 2011, I've competed with my friend Christopher to see who can read the most books in one year. So far, he's beaten me severely (I think the current score might be Christopher=30, Beth=16, but it's all in good fun.) Here's what I've read in 2012:
1. Harvest Moon (Krista D. Ball)
2. The Moonstone
3. The Woman in White
4. Sugar Rush
7. The Wednesday Wars
8. Okay for Now
9. The Breakaway
10. Artemis Fowl (book 1)
11. The Scarlet Pimpernel
12. North and South
13. The Night Circus
14. Wives and Daughters
15. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
16. Pride and Popularity
I've also started many books that I need to finish, Mansfield Park being among them...
Anyhoo, I'd like to hear what you've read this year. Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a free (e)copy of In a Pickle. All participants will be entered in a random drawing. Want to increase the odds of your winning? Here's how:
- Anyone who has read more than 20 books this year will be entered twice (honor system)
- Tweet the contest (and give me a link) to be entered another time
- Facebook the contest (and give me a link) to be entered another time
- Blog about this (and give me a link) to be entered yet another time
So, everyone's name can be entered up to 5 times.
Oh, and you don't need a e-reader in order to read In a Pickle (I can send a PDF copy.)
Have fun, and happy New Year! You have until 12/31/2012 11:59 pm to enter.