Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Have a Release Date!

Yes, a release date. I will be released from the ranks of the unpublished* to explore the world beyond, the world of PUBLISHED AUTHOR. *stares at the shininess for a moment* Ah, gotta love that.

Anyway, In a Pickle (my middle grade book, if you haven't been following this blog) will release from MuseItUp Publishing on December 28, 2012! Here's the fun part for the bargain hunter in you:

If you pre-order In a Pickle now, you'll get 20% off! Click here <---yay p="p">
There. That excitement aside, I'm busily typing away on my NaNoWriMo novel A Race Through Time. See that lovely word count? BOOYAH!

Now, where did I put the Advil. *achy fingers from typing so much lately*

Ciao!

Beth

P.S. And good old blogger ate most of my post and spat out a bunch of code *grumble*
___
*I have had other smaller things published. See the sidebar for details.

2 comments: