Friday, January 20, 2012

Buzzzzzzz

Last night I signed up for Holly Lisle's Free Plot Outline Course. I've already done the first lesson. Woot! I can't wait for the second one :)

Not only do I have a beginning and know how the book ends, I have fifty-three different scene ideas. So excited. Too bad you can only use PayPal for the courses that charge. You have to have a credit card to have a PayPal account. For different reasons, I don't have a credit card, nor will I be getting one any time soon. Bummer :/

Oh, and I've read two books so far this year: "Ivanhoe" and "Sugar Rush." Am currently reading "11/22/63" (still) and "While You are Sleeping."

Busy, busy, busy O:)

Bee!

2 comments:

  1. Well that sounds like a useful course. I hope you'll post an overall review of the class when you're done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a nice jumpstart to get my brain going. Hmm. I should do a review :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting, JKA.

    ReplyDelete