Sunday, October 2, 2011

This Post Isn't About Scottish Pirates

Arrr accck. It be October, laddies...

/talking like a Scottish pirate.

So, last month's goals. *sound of something heavy falling from a great height* Yeah, things didn't work out so well. But that's all right. *puts on "I am woman, hear me roar!" face*

RAWR!

Should I set goals for this month? I'm torn. Even as I blog this thing I haven't decided. Well, maybe I have. Okay, here are some goals that are FLEXIBLE. They're as flexible as... well, more flexible than I am. (Though I used to be able to do the splits, but that's for another post.)

GOALS OF OCTOBER:

- Finish reading Artemis Fowl
- Read one other book
- Finish mountain of laundry (AVALANCHE!)
- Outline the new shiny, aka Salem Revisited
- Write 1k on DED: God Machine

Hmm. I wonder if that's enough or too much. Oh well. We shall see B)

'Til next time.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment