Sunday, October 9, 2011

As the French Say...

I've been restless in my soul lately. Writing hasn't been helping that.

I need some time to experience life and not worry about passive voice and how-in-the-world-will-I-ever-get-published. I might jot down the occasional this and that, and I might get on fire and try writing again next week. But I think not. (I don't want to burn any bridges/contradict myself, etc.)

If you want to see what I'm up to, check out http://bethmeetworld.blogspot.com

This blog will probably remain quiet for awhile. Thanks for being so much fun, people. I'm not going to delete bethovermyer. You never know when I'll think of something oh-so-witty and writerly to say.

Ciao, bellas. You're awesome.

Beth

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see this, Beth, and I wish you the best! I do hope you come back to writing at some point, though, because I'm selfish and want great stuff to read in the future by awesome people I know. :)

    ReplyDelete