Monday, September 19, 2011

Theme Music

Does anyone else have theme music? A soundtrack for their life? Please tell me I'm not alone in this!

Right now, Let That be Enough by Switchfoot is my main theme song. I know, I know, not very "Here she comes to seize the day!" music, but it's fitting for a person who is stuck in their journey.

Then there's my writer theme music, the music that reflects me as a writer. Hot and Cold by Katy Perry. Yeah. I totally fall in and out of love with writing/my manuscripts/etc.

Mood music:

Defiant - Have a Nice Day by Bon Jovi. Once someone was bossing me around. After smiling and nodding, I took off and listened to this in the car. Yeah, I was singing along at the top of my lungs ;) It also works well for rejections!

Oh, another one for defiant: Uprising by Muse

Melancholy - Superman by Five for Fighting, Wave Goodbye by Steadman.

There are prolly others, but I am now too lazy to look them up :p
___
How about you? What are YOUR theme songs? Do you have a life soundtrack?

No comments:

Post a Comment