Thursday, July 21, 2011

To the Story That Wouldn't Sell:

So long, farewell
Now get thee in my drawer!
My drawer, my drawer,
I am a novel whore.

Diddly diddly dee
Deedly deedly doo.

Good-bye, small fry
Get thee to a shredder!
A shredder, a shredder,
You ain't gettin' no better!

Googly goggly dee
Goggly googly doo.

I'm glad you're dead
I cannot tell a lie.
You suck, you stink
Now, burn, burn and die!

Dimmily deemily dee
Deemily dimmily doo.

Good bye
Good bye

Gooooooood BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
__
Sooo...

That's how I feel sometimes. What writer doesn't? This particular flash fic I am writing to and about was more of a joke than a story. Maybe I'll post it on my blog, and we can all have a good laugh... or stare at one another awkwardly and then lie through our teeth.

2 comments:

  1. The drawer option is the best. You may be able to salvage something from it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Who knows? I might add it to a story or a novel someday :)

    ReplyDelete