- Saving your Word documents generically on a shared computer.
Someone might just think of the same file name and replace your work with theirs.
- Hitting "Auto-Summarize," panicking, hitting "save," and closing the file.
- Eating or drinking over your keyboard.
- Using liquid hand sanitizer over your keyboard.
- Dusting your computer... five years later.
- Clicking on that blinking ad.
- Sticking a mini CD-rom into the floppy drive (who uses those anymore, anyway?)
- Hitting keys that you're unfamiliar with, by accident or design
- Blogging after three in the morning.
These "Bad Ideas" might seem obvious no-no's to you, and you might think them unfunny... They aren't funny. I've done them all! :-O
What are some of your bad ideas?