Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bozo

This year I am resolved to work on a harmful habit of mine: juggling. Some people can juggle. I can juggle scarves, but...

*cues circus music*

I can't juggle projects. Or, rather, I SHOULDN'T.

She tears out her hair with the greatest of ease,
The stupid Bozo with projects totaling fifteen...

It's hard to quit cold turkey, so here's what I'm going to do: I am allowed two projects MAX a month. Period. When the month's up, I can continue with those projects or move on to a new one or two new ones.

The line-up will look something like this (subject to change):

JANUARY - Emily + Steam-Beast

FEBRUARY - London Towne + Anti

MARCH - Shift + In a Pickle

APRIL - DED + P&PJ

MAY - Emily + Anti

JUNE - Steam-Beast + London Towne

JULY - In a Pickle + DED

AUGUST - Wooing Miss Austen + Shift

SEPTEMBER - P&PJ + Steam-Beast

OCTOBER - Anti + In a Pickle

NOVEMBER - DED + London Towne

DECEMBER - Shift + Anti

__
This way, if I get stuck on one project, I can move on to the next. But if I'm stuck on the next, I have to go back to the first.

Yep. That's my plan. Oh, and those aren't all my projects. There's a least five more.

No comments:

Post a Comment