Friday, December 31, 2010

What I Read in 2010

Not including books that I've reread, here is this year's list:

1. Sense and Sensibility
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters
4. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Titan's Curse
5. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Battle of the Labyrinth
6. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Last Olympian
7. The Picture of Dorian Gray
8. The Maltese Falcon
9. Soulless
10. Changeless
11. Cinders
12. The Invisible Man
13. An Assembly Such as This
14. Night Light: A Parody
15. Little Women
16. Promise Me
17. Jane Eyre
18. Wuthering Heights

I re-read all seven of the Harry Potter books, so my real grand total comes to: 25

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you were supplied with some very good books over the course of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Maltese Falcon is one of my favorites! Glad to see Cinders on there, too, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete