Saturday, October 16, 2010

Underground + Kindness

My submission is almost ready to send to the Literary Lab's "Notes From the Underground" anthology :) Thanks to the glamorous Michelle Davidson Argyle (author of "Cinders"), I am no longer panicking about having to fill the full ten pages.

Totally random...

I found an AWESOME site. No, I do not normally promote all caps, but this is worth shouting about. Check out: Help Others.org. It's a site that gives you ideas for acts of kindness, 'cause let's face it: the world is seriously lacking in the smiles department.

It also gives one a chance to--le gasp--write. Non-fiction. Anyway, check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, good luck!!! I'm so excited to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Michelle. I hope you guys like it :)

    ReplyDelete