We've nearly reached the final quarter of the year. *insert your groan here* School's started, Halloween's around the corner, then Thanksgiving and... I will stop there (I don't want to freak anyone out.) The question begs... It's 9/3/10: What have YOU been reading?
I'm a slow reader. I like to take in every word, and I set most books down for awhile before picking them back up again. So far this year, I've read:
1. Little Women (well, finished reading it, is more like it)
2. Sense and Sensibility
3. The Invisible Man
5. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
6. PJ&tO: The Sea of Monsters
7. PJ&tO: The Titan's Curse
8. PJ&tO: The Battle of the Labyrinth
9. PJ&tO: The Last Olympain
10. The Picture of Dorian Grey
13. The Maltese Falcon
14. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (re-read)
15. HP and the Chamber of Secrets (re-read)
16. HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban (re-read)
17. HP and the Goblet of Fire (re-read)
18. An Assembly Such as This
19. Nightlight: A Parody
What I am currently reading:
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (re-reading)
- The Time Machine
Then there are several others that I haven't picked up for weeks or months. The Advenutres of Sherlock Holmes and some book about Dewey, the library cat.
What's on your nightstand?