Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When Query Letters Attack! Take Three

Hello, Agent, sir or miss,
Please do take a look at this:

Would you like to read my book?
Would you read it in a nook?
Would you read it in a chair?
Would you read it anywhere?

It's full of twisty turny plots
I use commas--and full stops!
I am the Queen of Literasity
Oh, please, oh, please won't you read me?

If you don't read, I think I'll cry!
If you don't read, I think I'll die!

If you read it in a nook,
I'll sign each and every book!
If you read it in a chair,
I'll sign it in my underwear!

I conclude, dear sir or miss,
Thanks for your brief look at this:

*Files attached Virus Scanner2.0___No viruses detected___WARNING: STUPIDITY DETECTED! Open and read at your own risk.

3 comments:

  1. It is a pity you couldn't really send this. I bet quite a few agents would smile at this.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dani and Elena! Glad you both enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete