Sunday, August 1, 2010

What's in a Name?

A book by any other name would read as well, but would anyone want to pick it up?


-Master of the Bling

-The Ghost of the Musical Drama

-Dusk

-Tom and Dick's Brother Clay-Worker and the Warlock's Pebble

-Haughtiness and Discrimination

-Scarlet Pimpernel's Christian Name Stone Wall's Surname and Medalist Contenders in Global Sport Dating Back to Ancient Greece

-The Continuance Apparatus

-The Unseen Male

-The Rodent-Catcher

-A Yuletide Song

-Small Adult Females

-Fight and Serenity

__
I'll post the answers in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I know all but five. :) I love #6 especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dani :) I had a lot of fun procrasti--I mean, I had a lot of fun working on this.

    ...

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, I'm lame...can't get most of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not lame, Miss Glamorous :-P

    ReplyDelete